The IERI Monograph Series is now Large-Scale Assessments in Education
(a Springer Open Access Journal)
Large-Scale Assessments in Education: An IEA-ETS Research Institute Journal
Large-Scale Assessments in Education is a joint publication of the International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement (IEA) and Educational Testing Service (ETS). The articles in this journal contribute to the science of large-scale assessments, help disseminate state-of-the-art information about empirical research using these databases and make the results available to policy makers and researchers around the world.
Papers suitable for publication in the journal focus on improving the science of large-scale assessments and make use of data collected by programs such as IEA’s TIMSS, PIRLS, ICCS, and SITES; U.S.-NAEP; OECD’s PISA, PIAAC and TALIS; IALS, ALL and others. If you have questions or concerns about whether your article adheres to the purpose of this journal, please contact the editors directly at IERInstitute@iea-hamburg.de. To view past publication, and for information on the submission process, please visit www.largescaleassessmentsineducation.com.
Large-Scale Assessments in Education is a SpringerOpen journal and features:
- Open access – publications are freely available online
- High-level peer review, production and publishing processes
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- High visibility through different platforms
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Citation tracking and inclusion in bibliographic databases
- Article processing charges are covered by the Institute
Now accepting papers! Please visit our website to submit your paper: